Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Week 6

Yesterday was my weigh-in day. Alot of this past week has been spent at the hospital with my brother and then of course Saturday was a big night at the bar, and then mother nature decided to come for a visit so eating right was not exactly on my mind. I went to the weigh-in last night fully expecting to have either gained or stayed the same. Imagine my surprise when she said I lost! It was only .8 lbs, but anything is better than nothing.

Bob is home from the hospital now. The doctors are treating him for the bleeding and once that is healed up, he will be having his heart cath...right now they are saying 10/12 is the big day. He is coming out to my house tonight, he is still not feeling well and has zero energy. Doc says that with his heart as damaged as it is, he will not be able to do much and wont have very much energy or stamina. Gonna feed him and spend some time with him. Be glad when this is all over and he is doing better. Scares me to see him cause he seems so old!

No comments: