Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The New Improved me

So I have not been real good about keeping up with my blog but I am going to try to do better. I have set some goals for myself and I think that I am going to post my progress, failures, aggravations and etc.... Kind of my online diary so to speak.

I figured not very many people actually read my blog anymore anyway and so this will kind of be my diary where I can say whatever I want and try to keep myself on track so bear with me. One thing that I would like to say to all my friends that do read this...please feel free to leave comments but please do not take anything that I say personally. Those that I refer to, know who they are and do not read the blog anyway. This will just be my venting corner!! So here we go....

My Goals:
  1. Loose 50 lbs before my next birthday. That is in April 2010 and so I have figured that I need to loose 1.47 lbs a week. Seems pretty doable.
  2. Quit smoking--this one is going to be waaay harder than loosing weight and so I have decided not to try doing them both at the same time until I have the weight thing under control. I know that if I stress myself out to much over one..I will fail at the other.
  3. Stop letting my mother control my emotions and the way that I feel about myself. Too many times, I allow her comments to affect the way that I feel about who I am. NO MORE
  4. Learn to accept the fact that I am my best friend and that I may never have a group of friends that are 100% there for me. While I have other friends..they are not always looking out for my best interest and so I need to stop thinking that they will always be around because it's too obvious that they will not always be there.
  5. Learn to work towards MY goals instead of others goals. I am always trying to do things to help others and they then: (a) Don't appreciate it,or (b) take advatage of it....need to be looking out for myself more. I am not getting any younger and I need to make sure I am happy for myself.

No comments: