Thursday, August 20, 2009

Day 4

Well, I made it thru another day without hurting anyone! Today was definitly a challende though! Got a letter from my mother...we live in the same town and she calls me whenever she "needs" something, so I always know that if she sends me a letter...its not good. So this time she is trying to guilt me about Julie again. The anniversary of her death is coming up (9/9), like I need HER to remind me that my sister is dead! She has made it abundantly clear that her favorite daughter is dead and yet she still finds a way to remind me of it every year! Always trying to put the guilt trip on me for not taking her to the cemetary. Well, I dont want to drive all the way to Terre Haute just to watch her pretend like she is a good mother when the only one watching is my dead sister. So tired of the drama!! Not going to do it this year! She will have to find herself another ride! Ever heard of the Greyhound Mom???!!!

2 comments:

tam said...

Why can't her son take her? lol
I agree you let her views affect your vision of yourself. I wish you could see what the rest of us see in you.
I know you already know this, but I will ALWAYS be here for you.
Also.......where you losing 50lbs from? your boobs? lol what do you want to be a size 0? Just don't see where you need to lose 50lbs.
I envy your strength in the diet coke thing... still trying to quit my coke habits as well. lol That's coca cola!

Carol said...

Haha! Thanks Tammy!! I wish I COULD loose 50 lbs in boob!! Jim wouldn't be too happy though!

Seriously, I really do need to loose 50 lbs (mostly ass)LOL...I just want to get where I am comfortable with myself and right now, I am not.

Love you too (even if you are a coke addict!! ) hahahaha